Sunday, April 26, 2009

So much fun...

So Friday night we went to a red carpet event for my brother, Connor's, prom. It was so fun to see him all dressed up.

Connor and his date Laura were so cute. He said they had a great time.



Thanks to all the people with the friends of Scott Foundation who put it on. It was amazing! OK so the most exciting part for me was meeting Charger defensive tackle #93 Luis Castillo!



He was so nice...he stoped to take a picture with me. (for some reason the color turned out crazy)

Jeff actually came with us! It was so nice to spend an evening out with him. After the red carpet was done and Connor was in the prom, the rest of us went to dinner at the Prado in Balboa Park. I love the decor in there. It made me feel like I was having dinner at someones house. OK well off to do house work...

1 comment:

Genevieve kerns said...

Wow! That sounds like sooo much fun! I cant believe you met Luis Castillo! Awesome!!