Friday, May 8, 2009

A beautiful day...

Tonight was one of those super relaxing wonderful nights! Jeff and I ate a candle lite dinner outside and just chilled. The weather was perfect! Jeff finally tried out one of the lounge chairs he made me for Christmas...he enjoyed it! It has been so nice having him home more!





I just love him!!!



On Tuesday my next door neighbor, Karen, and I went to the water conservation garden at cuyamaca college. It was really neat! We were both trying to get ideas for our back yards. These are some of the amazing flowers and plants they had there.
Why do they have to make the names so crazy hard to pronounce?









These last few weeks have been really busy so I haven't had much time to create things...hopefully things will slow a little so I can bust out some art!

~Cherie

No comments: