Monday, April 12, 2010

I ♥ Tea

Yesterday I had a Cupcake Par-Tea at my house. There was no occasion. One day I was watching reruns of The Office, it was the one when Toby, Pam and Oscar talked about the "Finer Things Club". They were having tea so I thought to my-self "I should have a tea party". From there it became like a hobby. Shopping all over town going to thrift and antique shops collecting all the pieces. Finally it came altogether. We had a blast and I am obsessed with tea. My fave is ginger peach...yum!






I can't wait to do it again for Mother's Day!!!

3 comments:

Ale said...

Lovely afternoon!!!
Thank you so much for putting this beautiful party together!! I had a blast! :)

lauren carney said...

well howdy doo!
just thought id drop by and let you know, that your blog is rather splendid :)
the photos are so vibrant.

happy blogging,
have fun being wonderful! x

Unknown said...

I agree...I can't wait to do it again. We are Par-Tea Animals!!!