Thursday, May 5, 2011

Heavy heart

This afternoon I received a super sad phone call. My boss called to inform me that one of my students mothers had passed away this morning. She was strapping her children in the car when it started to roll back dragging her 60ft (you can read the story here). I was in complete shock by the news. We had spoke on facebook just hours before. My heart goes out to her family. She has 3 children all under the age of 4 and the youngest is just a few months old. Those poor children, her poor husband. Please say a little prayer that they have strength to go on. I can't even imaging what they must be going through. Completely devastating.

This is the most unfortunate reminder that life is SO short and things can change in an instant. So please hug your loved ones and tell them you love them everyday. You never know what turns life can take.

To all my friends and family that read this I LOVE YOU! And I'm so happy to have you in my life!!!

No comments: