Friday, December 30, 2011

I love scrapbooking!



This week I have been catching up on my December daily album and preparing project life 2012. I'm so excited to start project life this year! Last year I started it late so I felt a little unprepared and rushed. But not this year! I can't wait to start! This glass bowl sits on my table and is the collecting spot for all my new/products I want to use in my book. It's super easy since I can see through it.

As for my December daily it's in progress. This is the first year since I started doing DD that I didn't work on a single page until after Christmas. Next year I am for sure going back to doing a page a day. It's way easier! This December just got away from me.
Even though I kept a journal of my daily activities/what I wanted to document each day I feel like details are lost. I love looking back through previous years books to see similarities and differences.
I'm very sad Christmas is over, like very sad but it will be here again before we know it! Enjoy your last few days of December!

No comments: