Monday, October 29, 2012

It's almost that time

Hello! Hopefully every one's week is off to a good start.
My mind is in full on Christmas mode. Usually this time of year I'm annoyed that you can barley find Thanksgiving stuff because the stores have packed up Halloween and already put out Christmas. However this year it's different. I'm dying for Christmas time to get here! I've been making decorations, creating new products and of course starting on my December Daily album.


This is a little peek at whats to come. Very rough hot off the press cut :)

And I know I've been complaining about the heat but that's nothing compared to what everyone on the East Coast is going through. So I'll take the heat over a hurricane any day. No more complaining :)
Praying for the safety of everyone over there!

No comments: