Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving + Turning 29

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your feasts out there today. Soon I'll be heading over to my Moms for an evening full of food, fun and maybe just a little chaos. That's what the holidays are for right?


Well today is not only Thanksgiving but it also my birthday. Today I turn 29...eek! How can I possibly be twenty nine already?!?!? As I was thinking about turning another year older and only one year away from thirty I started freaking out a little. When I was younger I would think 'oh by the time I'm thirty I'll have it all figured out' no this is not the case. And I'm sure over the next year that will not happen either. However I did realize one thing, instead of being sad about getting older and not accomplishing everything I thought I should have done by this time. I should be thankful to be having another birthday. Not everyone gets the chance to turn twenty nine. So today I am feeling blessed. Blessed to be a year older, blessed to have such a supportive husband and family, and blessed for this great life I have.

May God bless each one of you this Thanksgiving!

No comments: