Friday, February 1, 2013

Back to normal

We are finally done moving and I am so happy to be on with the next chapter of our lives. I loved this house. We lived there four years and made many memories there. I will miss it. The space, the pool and most of all the neighborhood. Who knows we might end up back there one day. Life is funny that way.

For now I am loving our new house. Much more than I ever thought possible. It's a tight squeeze fitting our stuff in here but I think with some creative organization and a few more donations to Goodwill we'll be there. Change is hard (I pretty much cried everyday last week) but it's good. It helps us grow and develop. And every now and then it's good to be pushed out of your comfort zone. So now it's time for new memories. In a new house, new neighborhood, new joys and challenges. I'm excited to see what the future brings!

No comments: