Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Project life 2013 // Week 2

Week two and my life still consisted of packing. This week I used a mixture of the Seafoam and Olive kits along with a few cards from the Studio Calico project life kit. It's nice having a variety of cards to choose from so I don't get bored looking through the same ones over and over.
I'm loving my Shilloutte so much! It's so easy to use which makes me actually use it. Unlike the machine I had before that I hardly ever used. Totally getting my moneys worth.



Courtney said...

Got your sweet comment! So happy to hear you're feeling well again. I'm sorry you had to be sick at all. :) Love seeing these snapshots of your project. So so cool!!! And p.s. I miss you too. Let's do some crafting together soon. :)

Michelle Magarian said...

I'm getting a Silhouette! I hope my PL will look as good as yours!