Friday, November 27, 2009

So Thankful

The holidays are the best! Even with all the drama and chaos of family. That makes it more interesting :) Since Thanksgiving was on the 26th I thought why not list 26 things I'm thankful for. So here they are:

1. God
2. Being married to my soul mate
3. Our wonderful family
4. The best friends ever
5. Glitter (it makes me happy)
6. My crazy little pup, Poncho
7. November beach days
8. A house to live in
9. Scrapbooking
10. Food
11. My job
12. Christmas
13. Flowers
14. Shopping
15. My health
16. Music
17. Growing up with sisters (their built in playmates)
18. The internet
19. Candles
20. The color pink
21. A working car
22. Shoes
23. Laughter
24. Target
25. Starbucks
26. Endless possibilities

Every time I’m having a bad day or things aren’t going my way I have to stop and remind myself that I am blessed with so much. Life’s never fair but we get over it and move on. That in it’s self is something to be thankful for. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and that you ate some great food!