Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What a week

So this week started off with some very bad news. My step-sister got in a serious car accident and broke her neck. She had surgery yesterday but it will be a very long road to recovery. They don't know the extent of the permanent damage (if any) yet. On the positive side of this I have been bringing my brother to my house each day to hang out until my dad gets off work. It's nice to spend so much time with him!

My December Daily is in the works and I'm loving it! I haven't taken pictures of my finished pages yet but I will. Since I have to print the photos out at Costco I wait until I have a weeks worth. In the mean time I plan which photos I want to use, the journaling, size of photo and layout. That way when I pick my prints up it's easy to assemble the pages.



I got this paper mache reindeer at the thrift shop. I had planned on glittering it so I wanted to take before pictures. When I set it down Poncho jumped up and started licking it. It was too funny and I'm happy I had my camera!

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments: