Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's pooring outside!

It rains so seldom here that when it finally does it feels like Christmas to me! This week is supposed to be one big rain storm and I'm SO excited!!!

Last week when it was sunny and nice my friend Veronica and I spent a wonderful day together. She lives far away so when shes in town we try to see each other as much as possible. We decided to have lunch in Coronado at my favorite Mexican food restaurant. It was amazing! We browsed the shops there then headed back home. I have been wanting a dress form for such a long time. Some of the stores there had them but they were crazy expensive. When we got back to my house we had about 4 hours to kill before The Real Housewives of Orange County was on (don't judge us it's pure entertainment) so we decided to go to Ross. Right when we walked in I spotted this beauty!


It's about 6 feet tall. And the best part was it was only $30!!! Can you believe it!?!?!? I couldn't. So needless to say I had to have it. Jeff is such a trooper, he didn't even care that we now have a giant dress form in our living room.


Ok back to my scraproom...

1 comment:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

That dress form is wicked cool! I want to see a picture of it in your living room! Do you have stuff on it? Either way, I want it. I love it.