Monday, October 18, 2010

Handmade Christmas

This year I have decided to challenge myself to make everyone at least one handmade gift. Which means I really need to get started and figure out what everyone needs :)

These last few weeks I have been going crazy getting ready for an upcoming Halloween party I'm having at my house. I'm trying to make as many of the decorations as possible. Once it's put together I will post pics. I love Halloween, it's just a super fun holiday! And yes I can't stand all the bad stuff people do and how gruesome some things are. But it's so fun to dress up and be silly. Of course I still haven't finalized my costume yet. Any ideas?

Oh and my camera decided to die on me :( I turned it on and the lens came out half way then just stopped. The worst part is that when I was trying to figure out what the problem is I dropped it! Ugh, so now the lens is out and crocked because of the fall. I'm pretty sure it's beyond repair at this point. The bright side is I get to shop for anew one :)

No comments: